This course covers the soot blower operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
The main goal of this course is to provide trainees with the Maintenance skills of soot blower and troubleshoot
By the end of the course, participant will be able to:
- Identify the types of soot blowers and describe the difference in their use.
- Describe the operation of stationary and retractable soot blowers.
- Illustrate typical in-service and shop maintenance routines.
- Demonstrate the procedure for Reassembly, Reinstallation and Testing.
- Types of Soot Blowers and their use
- Operation and Maintenance Problems
- In-place Service (Inspection and Maintenance)
- Removal and Shop Maintenance
- Reassembly, Reinstallation and Testing
Who Can Benefit?
This course is suggested for Mechanical Foremen & Technicians who are involving in soot blower maintenance.