Due to the rapid and huge advances in technology working in digital communication systems which requires a highly efficient training courses in preciouse tools to perform accurate operation and protection of different systems to avoid many field problems that includes the potential of communication stability and communication systems failure. It is essential for all employees, including supplemental labor, to be aware of the necessary use of digital tools required and associated with electrical and communication work and use appropriate communication methods to minimize the risk of lag of time or inappropriate use of the important items of the communication networking just to give the appropriate action in exact timing. This course covers all communication concepts and micro digital communication methods, either in stations or in different transmitters or receiver’s utilities.
This course will advance participants’ knowledge, skills, work performance, and will give good concepts on communication especially in micro digital communication tools on communication stations and its necessary maintenance.
By the end of this Course the participant will be able to:
- Understand function and principle of digital communication
- Be familiar of the basic principles and operation of the communication terminology.
- Identification of inter-operability.
- Familiarization with the principle of remote diagnosis’s.
- Understand the principles of expandability.
- Be aware of the techniques of migration path and physical link.
- Comparison between different communication system configurations.
- Understand all the applications of MW in communication generation.
- Use micro electronic units in communication stations
- Be familiar with T/R functions and construction.
- Know the different levels of data communications.
- Use of physical links in real live.
- Compare different micro smart devices techniques.
- Apply smart devices to digital communication .
- Communication Processing Section
- Communication Selective Systems
- Basics Of Digital And Analog Systems
- Analog Systems
- Binary Systems
- Digital Process
- Batch, Discrete Systems
- Scheduled Communication
- Unscheduled Communication
- Remote Diagnostic
- Migration Path
- Physical Link
- Amplitude Modulation
- Frequency Modulation
- Phase Modulation
- Modulation Techniques Comparison
- Analog Communication
- Digital Communication
- Anaog Communication Diagrams
- Digital Communication Diagrams
- Communication Hardware
- Communication Software
- Micro Systems Classification
- Micro Systems Errors And Tolerances.
- Micro Systems Performance
- Micro Systems Stability.
- Mw Nature.
- Mw Propagation.
- Mw Types.
- Mw Systems.
- Mw Communication Tools.
- Mw Communication Diagram.
- Mw Communication Advantages.
- Micro Wave Devices in Communication Networking.
Who Can Benefit?
Electrical and Communication engineers and technicians