The acquaintance of types, definitions and protective procedures against accidents hazards, risks, occurrences and emergency situations within the establishments.
- Expected Risks in Industrial establishments.
- Theft and protective measures.
- Emergency Situations and related action plans
- Industrial Security Occupational Hazards
- Instructions for protection against fires and emergency situations
- Role of Industrial Security in Handling bomb threats
- Causes of accidents
- Handling of bomb threats
- Applications on accidents , risks and emergency situations in establishments
Who Can Benefit?
Employees, team leaders and supervisors selected from industrial security. Occupational health safety and environment and other concerned departments.