The course covers the principles of organizing and carrying out maintenance works on electrical and electronic measuring instruments. Special emphasis will be given to testing and troubleshooting of digital electronic circuits.
To enhance the participants, knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to understand the principles of organizing and carrying out maintenance activities on electrical and electronic measuring instruments.
By the end of this course, participant will be able to:
- Plan for periodic contra preventive maintenance of measuring instruments
- Read operation and maintenance manuals of specific instruments
- Test and handle of electronic circuits problems
- Be familiar with characteristics of basic electronic components
- Order and store electronic spare parts
- Use testing and troubleshooting equipment of transistors, microprocessors , and transducers
- Design principles of testable logic systems
- Periodic Contra Preventive Maintenance of Measuring Instruments
- Reading Operation and Maintenance Manuals of Specific Instruments
- Testing and Troubleshooting of Electronic Circuits
- Characteristics of Basic Electronic Components
- Ordering and Storage of Electronic Spare Parts
- Basic Methods of Testing and Troubleshooting
- Equipment for Testing and Troubleshooting of:
- Design Principles of Testable Logic Systems.
- Applications and Problems.
Who Can Benefit?
Service engineers and highly qualified technicians in charge of operation and maintenance of electrical and electronic measuring instruments in different branches of the industry