Course attendees will deepen their understanding of work permits, its procedure & related pre- cautionary measures/equipments.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe and explain their responsibilities within a permit to work system
- Describe and implement effectively the permit to work procedures.
- Introduction and definition
- The purposes of work permit systems
- General recommendation
- Type of certificates
- The procedure for initiating /completing the permit
- The roles of permit applicant, holder and responsible
- Excavations / trenching / shoring
- Hazards & precautions
- Electrical safety
- Hot work program
- Lockout / tag out program
Who Can Benefit?
All personnel who involved in the permit to work system