The course covers all the essential skills in HSE needed by both experiences and new auditors. There will be discussions on elements of HSE Management Systems and the role of HSE audits and verification by site inspection on essential elements such as risk assessment and risk management. The course will concentrate on enhancing knowledge on HSE issues, including promoting and developing positive safety culture within the organization
By the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the Company’s HSE Management System Elements
- Understand the role of risk assessment and risk management
- Develop a plan and implement vertical and horizontal audit systems
- Carry out effective site inspections to sample behavioral and physical aspects of the site and its workers
- Describe the role of projects HSE reviews
- Be able to prepare audit reports
- Introduction to safety audits and inspections
- Introduction to risk assessment and risk management
- Working with contractors and other organizations
- What should HSE Management System
- Types of HSE Management Systems:
- Elements of HSE- Management Systems
- Projects Health, Safety & Environmental Plans- Mechanism for audit and review for each stage of the project.
- Elements of HSE Management Systems
- HSE Policy- Elements of HSE policy statements
- Types of self-audit systems
- Proprietary HSE audit software systems
- Quantitative audit systems
- Proactive and reactive monitoring of performance.
- Measurement techniques.
- Advanced Audit techniques
- Behavioural Safety
- Inspection and observation procedures
- Engineering integrity
- Site inspections and observation techniques.
- Specific audit/inspection systems: fire protection and site activities
- Preparation of audit reports and action plans