As a manager, sales person, administrative assistant or an executive, Time is your most valuable asset. This five-day course will help participants to identify and overcome barriers to effective time and management issues. Proven time management skills, time management approaches and time management strategy development will help determine how much energy, resources, and task coverage is needed
To enhance the participants knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to effectively manage stress and their time in order to maximize the shareholders’ value
By the end of this Course the participant will be able to:
- Understand the essential concepts of effective time management.
- Identify and overcome the major time-wasters at the work place.
- Develop and implement specific methods to save time at the work place.
- Identify misconceptions regarding time and stress management.
- The value of Time
- Typical manager’s network
- Conflicting demands on your time
- Time: your scarcest resource
- Basic principles of time management
- Factors that determine your Effectiveness in Time Management
- Refining your roles & value system
- Your leadership style
- Your communication style
- Degree of self-organization
- How good are you as a “ Time Banker “
- Conflict resolution strategies
- The Concept of “ Time Logs “
- Examples of time wasting activities
- How effective are your bit-by-bit managerial activities throughout the day ?
- Management activities summary
- Conquering 10 big time-killers
- The Relationship Between Time Management & Effective Management
- How to prepare and establish a course of action for yourself and others
- The unorganized manager ( a video-based presentation)
- Gaining control of the wok flow
- Working from a clean desk
- Effective delegation
- Making the best of group problem solving
- Effective meeting management
- Motivating & leading your work teams
- Making subordinates time conscious
- Finding Ways to Save Time
- Working smarter, not harder
- The do-less approach
- The wok-faster approach
- Speed reading
- Saying “No” to unreasonable demands
- How to handle interruptions
- How does stress affect you?
- “Flight or Fight “ response
- learning to relax
- How to manage self-generated stress
Who Can Benefit
Professionals who want greater control of their time, management style and life