To provide a basis for delegates to build on the knowledge gained by practical application in the field.
By the end of this course, participant will be able to:
- Select the correct type of well for specific purposes.
- Plan the well given well head, and target data.
- Select the appropriate down hole tools to drill the well.
- Understand the operation of down hole measuring equipment.
- Interpret survey data, carry out survey calculations and plot survey positions on the will plan.
- Recognize and avoid down -hole problems.
- Analyze well shapes and project ahead
- Co-ordinate System and Well Planning,
- Down Hole Motors and Bottom Hole Assemblies.
- Survey Equipment and Survey Interpretation.
- Composed Ragland Diagram.
- Practical Simulator Exercises on the personal computer.
Who Can Benefit
Drilling Managers, Engineers and Senior Rig Personnel who are involved in designing, Planning and Drilling Horizontal Wells.