- Cairo 1-Jan-23 to 5-Jan-23
- Cairo 9-Jul-23 to 13-Jul-23
The Business Continuity Management (BCM) course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to develop and implement effective strategies for ensuring the resilience and continuity of business operations in the face of disruptions and crises. The course covers the entire BCM lifecycle, from risk assessment and business impact analysis to the creation of comprehensive business continuity plans.
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management: Provide an overview of BCM, its importance, and its role in safeguarding an organization’s critical functions during unexpected events, such as natural disasters, cyber-attacks, pandemics, or other emergencies.
- Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis (BIA): Learn how to conduct a risk assessment to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities. Perform a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to understand the potential consequences of disruptions on various business processes.
- Business Continuity Strategies: Explore different strategies to mitigate risks and ensure business continuity. Understand the concepts of redundancy, backup systems, alternative work locations, and resource allocation during crises.
- Business Continuity Planning: Learn the process of developing comprehensive business continuity plans that address specific risks and scenarios. Understand the components of a well-structured plan, including roles and responsibilities, communication protocols, and recovery procedures.
- Crisis Management and Incident Response: Understand the principles of crisis management and incident response. Learn how to effectively manage crises, establish incident response teams, and implement escalation procedures.
- Crisis Communication: Explore communication strategies during a crisis, including internal and external communication with stakeholders, employees, customers, suppliers, and the media.
- Training and Awareness: Learn how to raise awareness of business continuity within an organization and conduct training programs for employees to ensure they are prepared to respond to disruptions.
- Testing and Exercising: Understand the importance of testing and exercising business continuity plans. Learn different testing methodologies, including tabletop exercises and full-scale simulations, to evaluate the effectiveness of BCM strategies.
- Business Continuity Plan Maintenance: Learn how to review, update, and maintain business continuity plans to adapt to changing risks and business requirements.