INTEX has fully active professional association relationships with prominent international organizations and bodies, in addition to having access to sources of publishing, printing, reference material and a wide variety of job aids and multimedia instructional packages. Also INTEX is the Middle East Division office of the following bodies covering the following countries and territories: Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Sudan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Oman, Qatar, and Kuwait.
· On January 2006 INTEX has became a member in IWCF “International Well Control Forum” which located at Inchbraoch House, South Quay, Montose Angus, DD10 9UA, Scotland.
· In 15th Sep. 2006 INTEX has obtained on its accreditation in IWCF programmes that addresses the composition and presentation of IWCF programs in terms of the structure of the training curriculum, the competence of the instructors & the resources (simulators, training aids, etc.) used. INTEX Center number on IWCF is: EG 556
- On March 2007, INTEX has become a member in IADC “International Association of Drilling Contractors” which located at Houston, Texas, USA.
- In 20th March 2007 INTEX has obtained on its accreditation from IADC for Well CAP Programmes (Fundamental and supervisory level). INTEX program number on IADC is W710 for Well CAP courses.
- In 23rd April 2007 INTEX has obtained on its accreditation from IADC for HSE Rig Pass Programmes. INTEX program number on IADC is R704 for Rig Pass courses.
- In 15th November 2012, five Safety Courses were accredited by IADC
- Fire Fighting
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- Fall Protection
- H2S Train The Trainer
- Vertical Rescue Train The Trainer
- Safety Leadership
- NEBOSH was formed in 1979 as an independent examining board and awarding body with charitable status. NEBOSH offer a comprehensive range of globally-recognized, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental and risk management needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors.
- INTEX is accredited by NEBOSH to run following Certificates & Awarded Courses in Occupational Safety and Health:
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health.
- NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety.
OSHA is an agency of the United States Department of Labor. Congress established the agency under the Occupational Safety and Health Act, OSHA offers a wide selection of training courses and educational programs to help broaden worker and employer knowledge on the recognition, avoidance, and prevention of safety and health hazards in their workplaces.
- INTEX partners with Outreach Instructors are authorized by OSHA to conduct following courses:
- OSHA 10 hours for General Safety
- OSHA 30 hours for General Safety
- OSHA 10 hours for construction Safety
- OSHA 30 hours for construction Safety
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) is a registered charity and the professional voice for environmental health. It sets standards, accredits courses and qualifications for the education of members and other EHPs of members and other environmental health practitioners.
- INTEX is accredited by CIEH to run following Awarded Courses in Occupational Safety and Health:
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment Principles and Practice
- CIEH Level 2 Award in the Principles of COSHH
By joining The American Safely and Health Society (ASHI) we can improve safety and health education by promoting high standards. INTEX offers multi training started from Basic First Aid to CPR – professional rescue using the G2012 update program.
- By joining The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) INTEX use the modern techniques of how to reduce residential fire death, injury and property loss, we also use 300 consensus codes and standards intended to minimize the possibility and effects of fire and other risks. Virtually every building, process, service, design,
- The following courses can be provided
- Fire Fighting level 1 , 2
- Fire fighting inspection level 1,2
- Fire Fighting investigation
- Fire safety operation and maintenance programs
- INTEX Member No.: 2718746
INTEX Joined The American welding society (AWS) as AWS educational Institution membership. Numerous certifications can be provided, programs and services for the welding professional. From welder to engineer; employer to employee; domestic to international;
- INTEX Joined The Crane certification Association of American ( CCAA) in which INTEX can provide the following certified programs
- Mobile Crane Operators
- Rigging Inspectors,
Rigger Level 1, 2 and 3.
The Academy was established in UK to enable people in business to have the opportunity for official individual recognition of professional attainment and to network with other business practitioners in different countries. The Academy also identified the needs of individuals to continually develop their portfolio of management skills and has established links with management training organizations who deliver high quality training and education programs
iPMA is an International Examining, Licensing & Regulatory Professional body in UK, formed for the purpose of providing practicing managers with the opportunity to participate and to be part of the process of improving managerial performance and effectiveness in all areas of business and industrial activity.
MSI is a professional association in USA, whose members share the belief that the management and administration of business is a learned set of skills that must be continuously refined and altered to meet changing demands.